Kullanım Kılavuzu
Neden sadece 3 sonuç görüntüleyebiliyorum?
Sadece üye olan kurumların ağından bağlandığınız da tüm sonuçları görüntüleyebilirsiniz. Üye olmayan kurumlar için kurum yetkililerinin başvurması durumunda 1 aylık ücretsiz deneme sürümü açmaktayız.
Benim olmayan çok sonuç geliyor?
Birçok kaynakça da atıflar "Soyad, İ" olarak gösterildiği için özellikle Soyad ve isminin baş harfi aynı olan akademisyenlerin atıfları zaman zaman karışabilmektedir. Bu sorun tüm dünyadaki atıf dizinlerinin sıkça karşılaştığı bir sorundur.
Sadece ilgili makaleme yapılan atıfları nasıl görebilirim?
Makalenizin ismini arattıktan sonra detaylar kısmına bastığınız anda seçtiğiniz makaleye yapılan atıfları görebilirsiniz.
 Görüntüleme 19
 İndirme 2
Prevalence Rate Of Metabolic Syndrome Among Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome
2021
Dergi:  
Natural Volatiles and Essential Oils
Yazar:  
Özet:

Background andAim: Cardiovascular diseases are the main cause of death in both developed and developing countries, and coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most frequent cause of cardiovascular mortality the metabolic syndrome, This study aims to evaluate the prevalence rate of metabolic syndrome between patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome admitted in Coronary Care Unit and its impact on severity of coronary lesions. Patients and methods: The study included (400) patients presented with acute coronary syndrome admitted in CCU in Sohag Specialized Cardiac and Digestive System Center, The study included 287 males (71,8%) and 113 females (28,2%) Patients with ACS were categorized according to the presence or absence of MetS at baseline, using the 2009 definition by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; American Heart Association; World Heart Federation; International Atherosclerosis Society; and International Association for the Study of Obesity. The Patients were Classified in to Two Groups : - Group (Mets): included 230 patients with metabolic syndrome. - Group (Non-Mets): included 170 patients with non-metabolic syndrome. Results : As totally, the prevalence rate of metabolic syndrome between patients of ACS in our study was 230 patients(57.5%).230 patients with metabolic syndrome,70%males&30% females andno statistically significant difference between mets and gender.Waist circumference ranged from 70-123cm with a mean ± SD( 96.77± 10.35)of mets patients ,&there was high statistically significant relationship between mets and waist circumference.(p_value<0,001)Weight ranged from 65-125kg , with a mean ± SD (88.10± 11.25) of mets patients &there was high statistically significant relationship between mets and weight (p_ value<0,001).178 hypertensive patients (77.39%), and 52 non-hypertensive(22.61%) of Mets patients& there was high statistically significant relationship between mets patients and hypertension.There was high statistically significant decrease in the level of HDL(36.06±10.86 vs44.21±14.49; P < 0.001), increase in the level of triglyceride (170.42±77.20 vs122.48±46.12; P < 0.001) and cholesterol ( 192.15±56.40 vs174.08 ±56.81; P < 0.002) in metabolic patients than non metabolic patients . Coronary angigrophy results of mets patients included 35 patients with normal CA (15.29%), 18 patients for medical treatment (7.82%),139 patients for PCI (60.43%) ,38patients for CABG(16.52%).As totally 177 patients of mets patients had a significant lesion of coronary vessels(76.95%) Conclusion : Prevalence of metabolic syndrome is high in patients with coronary artery disease .Patients with metabolic syndrome have more severe coronary artery disease, so metabolic syndrome can be used as a tool for predicting severe CAD.

Anahtar Kelimeler:

0
2021
Yazar:  
Atıf Yapanlar
Bilgi: Bu yayına herhangi bir atıf yapılmamıştır.
Benzer Makaleler










Natural Volatiles and Essential Oils

Alan :   Fen Bilimleri ve Matematik; Sağlık Bilimleri

Dergi Türü :   Uluslararası

Metrikler
Makale : 2.892
Atıf : 273
2023 Impact/Etki : 0.316
Natural Volatiles and Essential Oils